Food Truck Festival
Enjoy food from a variety of New England food trucks, drinks from Salt hill Pub and musical entertainment!
Limited tickets available. Pre-registration is encouraged. Tickets for 2020 will go on sale April 1, 2020 and will be available online at LebanonNH.gov/Register or at the Recreation Office located in Lebanon City Hall.
Tickets include admission to the Food Truck Festival, access to purchase food at the food trucks and beverages from Salt hill Pub, musical entertainment, and a ticket for a free sample at your food truck of choice! Food and drinks may be purchased individually from each vendor.
Tentative Dates: Friday, June 19, 2020 from 5:00pm to 9:00pm and Saturday, June 20, 2019 from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
Location: Colburn Park (West Side), Lebanon
|Fees||Ages 13 and up*||Ages 6-12*||Ages 5 and Under|
* Fees for ages 13+ increase to $10 for one-day and $20 for two days on June 20, 2020. Fees for ages 6-12 increase to $10 for two days.
In an effort to battle long lines, all food truck vendors have been asked to provide one line for samples and one for their regular menu. In addition, the Lebanon Food Truck Festival will take place over two days this year with a maximum of 1,200 tickets per day.
2019 Food Truck Vendors
- VT Munchies - Event Menu
- Boisvert's Curbside Kitchen - Event Menu
- Boogalow's Island BBQ - Event Menu
- The BOX Food Truck - Event Menu
- Greene Mountain Smoothies - Event Menu
- Better Buzz Mobile Espresso (Saturday Only) - Event Menu Hot Drinks - Event Menu Cold Drinks
- Nourish Proper Food - Event Menu
- Mac's Maple - Event Menu
- Bangkok Thai Food Express - Event Menu
- Taco's Tacos (Friday Only) - Event Menu
- Full Circle Food Truck - Event Menu
- Kona Ice of NH - Event Menu
- Pomaire Food Truck (Saturday Only) - Event Menu
Vendor and Sponsor Information
- Food Truck Vendor Rules and Application will be available January 2020
- 2020 Sponsorship Opportunities will be available ASAP
Please contact Meagan.Henry@LebanonNH.gov if you have questions about this event.