Online Services During COVID-19 Pandemic
In response to City Hall closure due to COVID-19, the following is a list of city services that can be performed without leaving home. This list will continue to be updated on a regular basis as new services are made available. Please check back regularly. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this challenging time.
Please visit LebanonNH.gov/COVID19 for up-to-date information about the City of Lebanon Planned Response to COVID-19.
This page last updated 11/18/20 at 0832 hours.
The airport is open and Cape Air flights are still arriving and departing. Please contact Cape Air at 603-298-6476 for all travel-related questions. Rent-A-Car counters are still open. The airport provides online service requests for Commercial Vehicle Permits, Overweight Waiver Requests, Long Term Parking, and Transient Operator Permits. Gate badge application forms are available online, however, the application must be delivered in person. Please call ahead to schedule.
- Submit Assessing Applications and Forms online
- Find information about Exemptions, Credits & Deferrals
- Access the Assessing Database
City Clerk’s Office - (603-448-3054)
The following items are some of the most commonly requested services provided by the City Clerk’s Office. If you do not see something here please view their complete list of available services.
- Request an Absentee Ballot by mail
- Request Party Affiliation Change Form
- Request Voter Name Change Form
Motor Vehicle Renewals
- Renew your Motor Vehicle Registration online
- Renew your Motor Vehicle Registration by mail
- View additional Motor Vehicle information
Notary Public Services
- Notary Public Services for the City Clerk’s Office have been suspended during our closure.
Vital Record Requests
Please note that vital records include birth, death, and marriage certificates.
Human Resources Office - (603-448-0683)
The Human Resources Office is closed to the public; however, we are maintaining our normal business operations to continue serving our employees and retirees of the City. Please visit the Human Resources website for more information.
Human Services Office - (603-448-2944)
At this time, the office is open by appointment only. Please visit LebanonNH.gov/HS for details.
Landfill & Recycling Center - (603-298-6486)
The Lebanon Solid Waste Facility remains OPEN regular hours. We ask that you review our important safety precautions before you visit so you can better understand the changes you will experience.
- Purchase Landfill Punch Cards
- Apply for a Commercial Hauler Permit
- Find out What Goes Where? at the Solid Waste Facility
- Learn more about our One Bag, One Punch system
Library Services - (603-448-2459)
The Lebanon Libraries are currently closed to the public with the following services available online.
- Check out e-books, audiobooks, magazines, & videos
- Get a free digital library card online
- New York Times Online - click the redeem button and create a free account.
- Access EbscoHost databases online (you will need a library card to login)
Parking Tickets and Violations - (603-448-1212)
- Apply for a Building Permit online - (603-448-1457)
- Obtain a Burn Permit online - (603-448-8810)
- Apply for Fire Code Permit online - (603-448-8810)
- Apply for Mobile Food Truck Permit - (603-448-8810)
- Apply for permits issued by Manager’s Office (i.e. City-Use, Vendor, Banner, etc.)
- Apply for a Boston Lot Camping permit via email at planning@lebanonNH.gov or by calling 603-448-1457.
Planning and Development - (603-448-1457)
The following forms and applications can be filed electronically by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for Zoning Board Applications
- Apply for Planning Board Applications
- Apply for Application for Heritage
The following additional services are also available:
- Request a Conservation Commission Application by emailing planning@LebanonNH.gov or by calling the office at 603-448-1457.
- Set up a Conference Call with any Planning and Development staff member by emailing planning@LebanonNH.gov or by calling the office at 603-448-1457.
- Set up an Inspection Request by emailing planning@lebanonNH.gov or by calling 603-448-1457.
Public Works - (603-448-3112)
The Department of Public Works is open to the public with business hours of 8AM to 4PM, Monday through Friday. Please be aware that customers entering the DPW building are required to wear masks in accordance with the City of Lebanon Mask Policy. All currently available online services remain in place, with additional online capabilities planned for the future. The dropbox located outside the front door of the DPW Admin building (193 Dartmouth College Hwy.) is available for those who would like to drop off completed forms, applications, etc. As a reminder, the following services are available online:
- Call before you Dig (DigSafe.com)
- Access Public Works Department forms online
- Report a Streetlight Out (Liberty Utilities)
- Submit a Cemetery Application Form (Grave Lot Purchase & Transfer, Burial Services, Monument Foundation Orders)
- Pay your Water/Sewer Bill (see Water and Sewer Bill Payments below)
- Submit a Water/Sewer Abatement Request.
Property Tax Payments - (603-448-1720)
Recreation Registration - (603-448-5121)
The Recreation and Parks office is currently closed to the public except by special appointment. The following services are available online.
- Register for a sport, event, or activity online
- Have a recreation-related question? Please email email@example.com.
Water and Sewer Bill Payments - (603-448-1569)
- Pay your Water/Sewer Bill Online
- Pay your Water/Sewer bill by mail by sending your payment to 51 N. Park St., Attn: Water/Sewer, Lebanon, NH 03766.