Community Center Leadership Team
Purpose / Charge
Established by the City Manager on May 20, 2020. The Community Center Leadership Team (CCLT) was created for a six-month period to work in conjunction with the Recreation and Parks Department for the purpose of determining the need and feasibility of a community center in the City of Lebanon.
- Determine the need and community interest for the development of a community center.
- Determine the types of programming and functions that a community center would provide.
- Determine the size and associated costs necessary to develop a community center.
- Determine what other community partners would be interested in working with the City to develop a community center.
- Report back the teams findings no later than 11/20/20.
The sunset date for this task force is 12/31/20.
The CCLT shall consist of volunteers who shall serve without compensation and in conformance with City policies and procedures. The City Manager will appoint residents of the City of Lebanon to the following positions on the team;
- Two Staff members of the Recreation and Parks Department
- One Lebanon High School Student
- One Member of the CCBA Board of Directors
- One Member of the Grafton County Senior Citizen Council
- One School Board Member
- Four Members of the community
- One Member of the Special Needs Community
The City Manager shall appoint the Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson from the members on the team. The team Chairperson shall coordinate with the Recreation and Parks Department for staff support. The team is solely an advisory body created to provide recommendations to the City Manager for possible consideration. The team shall comply with the provisions of RSA 91-A and emergency orders relative thereto issued by the Governor regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. Audio of Task Force meetings is not posted.
View Agendas and Minutes
- Rick Desharnais, Recreation Staff Member
- Meagan Henry, Recreation Staff Member
- Mary Rainey, Lebanon High School Student
- Laura Dykstra, CCBA Board of Directors Rep.
- Jill Vahey, Grafton Senior Citizen Council Rep.
- Wendy Hall, School Board Rep.
- Angie Leduc, Community Member
- Jared Rhoads, Community Member
- Deb Herndon, Community Member
- Liz Swanton, Community Member
- Laura Perez, Special Needs Community Rep.