11. Appeal Procedure

If an application for a property tax exemption or tax credit is denied by the town/city, an applicant may appeal in writing on or before September 1st following the date of notice of tax under RSA 72:1-d to the New Hampshire Board of Tax and Land Appeals (BTLA) or to the Superior Court.