Lebanon Budget Information
Originally proposed at $77,416,034, the final approved Municipal Budget (as amended) for 2019 is $71,107,374. This represents an increase of $3,400,714 or 5% over 2018 and results in an estimated 2019 Municipal Tax Rate of $11.22 per $1000 of assessed real estate value, an increase of $0.25 or 2.3% over 2018.
Amendments to the proposed budget were approved by the City Council on December 19, 2018 and include the following reductions:
- ($30,840) to the proposed General Fund budget
- ($7,030) to the proposed Solid Waste Disposal Fund budget
- ($1,600) to the proposed Water Treatment and Distribution Fund budget
- ($11,890) to the proposed Sewer Collection and Disposal Fund budget
- ($5,450) to the proposed Municipal Airport Fund budget
- ($6,251,850) to the proposed Capital Improvements Fund budget.
The amendments are fully reflected in revised spreadsheets (“APPROVED” Budget), which are categorized by fund and cross-referenced to the pages where they are located in the previously posted “PROPOSED” Budget.
“Approved” Budget Page Numbers
“Proposed” Budget Page Numbers
|Summary of All Funds||01-06||181-186|
|Solid Waste Disposal Fund||50-55||235-241|
|Water Treatment & Distribution Fund||56-63||242-249|
|Sewer Collection & Disposal Fund||64-71||250-258|
|Municipal Airport Fund||72-76||259-264|
|Emergency Management Fund |
(*No changes to proposed budget)
|Capital Improvements Fund||79-81||267-269|
For more information please, please refer to the following:
- 2019 Budget Work Session Schedule
- 2019 Budget Presentation
- City Council Agendas, Minutes, & Audio
- 2018 Approved City Budget
- Capital Improvements Program
- Lebanon Outcomes and Work Plan
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the City Manager’s Office by calling 603-448-4220 or by email at email@example.com.