Purpose / Charge
Advance Transit is a private, nonprofit organization that provides public transportation services for the Upper Valley area.
- Devin Wilkie, Council Representative
- Vacant, Alt. Council Representative
- Rebecca Owens, Citizen Representative
- 7:30 p.m.
- Fourth Tuesday of the month, typically four to six times a year.
- Committees meet in the evening on an as-needed basis with time and place to be agreed by committee members.
One Citizen Representative appointed for a three-year term by the Mayor and City Council and one City Council Representative. In accordance with the Advance Transit's By-Laws, the majority of Board members are appointed by the towns served. There are also several at-large members.
Participation is also requested on at least one of four standing committees:
- Planning and Operations