- Your Government
- Boards & Committees
- Class VI Roads Advisory
Class VI Roads Advisory
Purpose / Charge
The Class VI Roads Advisory Committee shall review the status of all of the Class VI roads within the City to include their current, historic, and possible future uses, and to report findings and make recommendations to the Council for their action to continue the present use, upgrade, discontinue or otherwise change the status of the roads.
One Council representative; one representative from each of the following boards - Conservation Commission, Planning Board, Pedestrian / Bicycle Path Committee, Heritage Commission; Two Citizen Representatives, for two-year terms; City staff representation from the Planning Office, Public Works Department, and Recreation Department to act as ex officio members.
Meeting Time & Place
View the City Meeting Calendar for the most current information regarding meeting times and schedules.
Agendas, Minutes, and Media
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Media recordings of City meetings are posted within 48 hours following the meeting date. Minutes are posted following approval. View Agendas, Minutes, and Media.
To contact the Class VI Roads Advisory, please use our Boards and Committees Contact Form.
- Vacant, Heritage Commission Representative
- Erling Heistad, City Council Representative
- Karen Zook, Alt. City Council Representative
- Barbara Hirai, Conservation Commission Representative
- Joan Monroe, Planning Board Representative
- Colin Smith, Ped and Bike Advisory Committee Representative
- Marc Coleman, Citizen Rep. (7/20 - 7/22)
- Stephen Wood, Citizen Rep. (7/20 - 7/22)
City Administration Representatives
- Rick Desharnais, Recreation Department Representative
- Mark Goodwin, Planning Office Staff Representative
- Public Works Department Staff Representative
- Crystal Taplin, Administrative Assistant
- Mark Goodwin, GIS Coordinator