Lebanon Master Plan
The Lebanon Master Plan sets out a vision for the City that moves us towards 2030. Planning staff, with guidance from the Steering Committee for the Implementation of the Master Plan (S.C.I.M.P), as well as input from Lebanon residents, will be actively engaged with implementation.
Master Plan Chapters
- Chapter 01: Introduction
- Chapter 02: Land Use
- Chapter 03: Lebanon Central Business District
- Chapter 04: West Lebanon Central Business
- Chapter 05: Natural Resources
- Chapter 06: Economic Development
- Chapter 07: Housing
- Chapter 08: Community Facilities & Services
- Chapter 09: Transportation
- Chapter 10: Recreation
- Chapter 11: Historic Resources
- Chapter 12: Community Design & Civic Art
- Chapter 13: Energy
A Master Plan is a public policy duly adopted by a municipality to manage physical and socioeconomic development. It is an official, legal document expressing policy; however, it is not a regulatory document.
There is an implementation process as it relates to each chapter of the Lebanon Master Plan.