Top Dog Contest 2019
Each year the Lebanon City Clerk's Office hosts a contest for Lebanon's Top Dog. This year marked the City Clerk's 8th annual "Top Dog" contest with a special Clerk's Choice award being offered.
Applications for the 2019 Top Dog Contest and Clerk's Choice Award are no longer being accepted.
Please review the following information for details about when the winners will be announced, contest rules, prize packages, and this year's Top Dog Photo Gallery.
When is the Winner Announced?
Winners will be drawn at the City Council Meeting on May 1, 2019 at 7:00 pm. A video will be posted to the City’s Facebook page and the Council meeting video can be viewed through CATV Channel 8 the following day.
Top Dog Contest Winners and Runners-up will be randomly selected from all applications by the Mayor. The Clerk’s Choice Award will be selected prior to the meeting by the City Clerk’s office staff from all submitted pictures. The City Clerk will announce the winner at the meeting.
Prizes will be awarded at a special presentation during the Lebanon Police Department’s K9 Awareness Day on Saturday, May 18th at West Lebanon Feed & Supply.
Winners will be posted on our Top Dog Winners page.
- The Contestant must be licensed for 2019 by April 30, 2019.
- A completed entry form must be submitted by April 30, 2019.
- Not sure if you’ve licensed for 2019? This year’s tags are RED. If your contestant is not licensed yet—don’t worry! You can license and apply for the contest in one visit.
- One entry per contestant.
- A current rabies vaccination must be on file with the City Clerk’s Office.
- The owner must be 18 or older and be the owner on file with the Clerk’s office.
- The Contest is only open to Lebanon residents.
- City of Lebanon employees and members of the City Council as well as their immediate family members who reside in the same household are NOT eligible.
- Pictures are not required for the Top Dog Contest, but they ARE for the Clerk’s Choice Award.
If you have questions about the rules, regulations or prizes, please contact our office at 603-448-3054 or at email@example.com.
TOP DOG Prize Package
- The highly coveted City of Lebanon 2019 Dog Tag#1, which will be exchanged for current 2019 tag.
- Certificate authenticating the “Top Dog” status signed by the Mayor of Lebanon.
- Photo on display for a year at City Hall and on our website.
- One year supply of dog food from our primary sponsor, West Lebanon & Feed Supply (see store for details).
- A subscription to Barkbox.com for monthly goodies through the mail from SACNH.
- A $50 Gift Certificate from Affectionate Pet Salon.
- A prize package from Stoney Brook Veterinary Hospital.
- A pass to the City of Lebanon Recreation Department's Paws in the Pool Event.
Runners Up Prize Packages
- First Runner Up: Will receive dog tag #2; a certificate signed by the Mayor; $100 gift certificate to West Lebanon Feed & Supply; and photo displayed at City Hall for one year.
- Second Runner Up: Will receive dog tag #3; a certificate signed by the Mayor; a $50 gift certificate to West Lebanon Feed & Supply; and photo displayed at City Hall for one year.
Clerk’s Choice Award Prizes
The lucky dog who wins the Clerk’s Choice Award will receive a custom made pillow from Sara Rae Fiber Art, valued at $55.00. Photos are required for this contest. Please make sure your photo is clear and provides a good view of your dog’s face as this picture will be used to make your prize!
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
A very special thank you to our top sponsor, West Lebanon Feed & Supply, and to our additional sponsors, Stonecliff Animal Clinic, Stoney Brook Veterinary Hospital, Affectionate Pet Salon and Sara Rae Fiber Art!