The primary goal of LebanonGIS is to integrate technology into the day-to-day operations of each department. Increased operational efficiency, cost savings, and improved decision making are the intended outputs of this goal.
The following objectives are designed to achieve this goal:
- Develop a robust GIS library of information
- Evaluate and analyze existing operational procedures to identify opportunities for advancement
- Design and implement GIS applications to increase operational efficiency and the decision-making process.
- Provide education and training support for the continued advancement of GIS technologies
- Pursue demonstrative means to capture a return on investment