- Business Resources
- Bids, RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs
Bids, RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs
The City of Lebanon has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. To view the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each, please visit our bid portal at LebanonNH.gov/BidPortal.
About our OpenGov Procurement Portal
Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in our e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the City of Lebanon.
To get started, please register on the OpenGov Portal by clicking on the green "+Subscribe" button. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. There is no cost for vendors to register with OpenGov.
City Purchasing Policies
The following documents outline City of Lebanon purchasing policies and procedures.
- Administrative Policy: Purchase Agreements Policy (08-02-A)
- City Council: Purchasing Policy (06-02-C)
If you have questions regarding these policies, please contact the City Manager's Office.
For more information about how to register, please review the OpenGov Vendor Registration article. For help using the OpenGov portal, click on the Visit Help Center link located under the "Questions?" heading in the e-procurement portal. Questions regarding a specific bid or RFx should be directed to the contacts listed on the posting.