Full Moon Fiesta
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, we will not be hosting our annual event at Storrs Hill Ski Lodge this season. It is absolutely one of our favorites and even though it is outdoors, other features such as shared food, and a lack of indoor space to warm folks are items that make a difference for this event. While we take a break for 2021 we look forward to bringing this back again for 2022.
Below is a description of what has been offered:
Get active outdoors this winter and join us at our 14th Annual dinner. The whole family can travel by snowshoe, ski, or snowboard at Storrs Hill Ski Lodge. Local sponsoring restaurants will offer light food and hot beverages as you get out and enjoy the snow and some delicious food. All proceeds benefit Lebanon Recreation and Parks Assistance Program and the Lebanon Outing Club. This is an eco-friendly event - please help reduce waste by bringing your own mug, spoon, and bowl!
Time: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Location: Storrs Hill Ski Lodge
Fee: $10/person ages 13+, $5/person ages 6-12, Free for ages 5 and under, $30 maximum per family.
Local Sponsoring Restaurants
Thank you to the local sponsoring restaurants for 2020!
- 110 Grill - Spinach Dip and Tortilla Chips (Gluten Free)
- Bangkok Asian Market and Cafe - Pad Thai
- Cantore’s Pizza - Pizzas (Cheese & Pepperoni)
- Coop Food Store - Minestrone Soup
- Domino’s Pizza - Cheese Pizza
- Koto Japanese Restaurant - Fried Rice & Noodles
- Lebanon Village Pizza - Cheese Pizza & Pepperoni Pizza
- Marsh Brothers Deli @ The Little Store - Cubano Sandwiches
- McDonald’s - Pie Assortment
- Men At Wok - Chicken Fingers and Crab Rangoon
- Moe’s Southwest Grill - Mini Burritos (Veggie & Chicken)
- Oriental Wok Express - Vegetable Lo Mein
- Pim’s Thai Orchid - Veggie Fried Rice
- Salt hill Pub - Firehouse Chili
- Strafford Organic Creamery - Chocolate Milk
- The Karibbean - Rice and Beans
- The Lebanon Diner - Biscuits and Gravy
- Three Tomatoes Trattoria - Meatballs
- Yama Restaurant - Chicken Tempura
- Ziggy’s Pizza - Macaroni and Cheese (Bacon, Kielbasa & Broccoli)
Interested in participating in a future event send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.